Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Place: Merck Upper Gwynedd Site, 351 N. Sumneytown Pike, North Wales, PA 19454
Cost: Members: $15; Non-members: $20
Food and refreshments will be served.
No walk-in attendees please due to security reasons.
· Visitors may park in the Visitors lot @ Merck Upper Gwynned Site 351 N. Sumneytown Pike, North Wales, PA
· Have a Photo ID available
· The license plate number and car type
· Telephone extension of your host: Adam Chen 215-652-0353
· Admission – All Guests will be greeted at the gate by Merck personnel and signed in
· Guests must display his/her badge at all times
· All Guests must be pre-registered with Ascend
Every single person is born with the seed of greatness. How can we use neuroscience to help people understand and solve the challenges that stifle human potential, creativity and collaboration?
5:00pm - 8:00pm: Registration
6:00pm - 7:00pm: Program
7:00pm - 8:00pm: Networking
Due Quach (Zway Kwok)
Due Quach (Zway Kwok) is a social entrepreneur and refugee from Vietnam who overcame the long-term effects of poverty and trauma by turning to neuroscience and developing “mind hacking” techniques.
These techniques enabled her to graduate from Harvard College and the Wharton MBA Program, build a successful career in management consulting and private equity investments, and now build pioneering social ventures.
To develop a program to empower people to overcome adversity and unlock their potential, Due studied various contemplative traditions in India and other parts of Asia. She then synthesized what she learned from this journey with neuroscience and behavioral economics to create the Calm Clarity Program.
Due just published her book "Calm Clarity: How to Use Science to Rewire Your Brain for Greater Wisdom, Fulfillment, and Joy" which is available for pre-order at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.